사이트 내 전체검색

자유게시판

Top Q0 Greatest Motorcycle Movie Scenes Of All-time

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Dirk
댓글 0건 조회 229회 작성일 23-10-24 04:45

본문

Have you ever ever been to a bike movie? I mean a movie that showcases the better of bike scenes. If not, then you are in for a tremendous experience. I have seen some amazing scenes every so often which have actually taken me by shock. The perfect motorbike movie scenes of all-time can really be counted down with a prime ten list!

At the top of my list is The good Escape. The scene by which Steve McQueen escapes from the Nazis is a basic and sadly onerous to prime. Everyone remembers him racing down the hill on a motorbike, risking his life to get away.

Second on my list is a basic from Easy Rider, starring Peter Fonda. In this scene, they're being chased by indignant townspeople who wish to get their palms on them. Peter Fonda manages to get away by doing an epic soar over a barbed wire fence, avoiding the townspeople. This is one of the vital daring bike leaping scenes ever!

The third on my list is from Good distance Round. This is presumably probably the most epic bike trip of all time. It follows Ewan McGregor and Charley Boorman riding a motorbike across the globe, visiting places like Australia, Russia and South America. The surroundings is beautiful and the riding is really cool too.

Fourth on my list is a scene from Mad Max Fury Road. This movie does not have a lot for motorbike scenes, however the one scene it does have, is really memorable. In it we see a motorcyclist race by way of a chaotic desert chase scene, dodging all sorts of obstacles as he goes.

Fifth on my list is On Any Sunday. This movie is not strictly a bike movie, nevertheless it does showcase some of the very best motorcyclists of all time. It follows them as they race and do their best to 1-up one another. The motocross scenes are as aggressive as they get.

Sixth on my list is from The Fast and the Furious Tokyo Drift. This movie has some wild and thrilling racing scenes, and the bike scene towards the end is superb. It follows a customized bike rider as he takes on a crew of automobile racers in an intense, thrilling avenue race.

Seventh on my list is One after the other. This movie follows a small-time street racer and a wild motorcyclist as they battle it out in the streets of Tokyo. It is a wild ride full of high-octane action and unimaginable stunts.

Eighth on my list is Days of Thunder. This is a classic NASCAR movie, that additionally has some pretty good bike scenes. Probably the most memorable one is when Tom Cruise has to race a bike in opposition to a automotive. It is as thrilling as it's harmful.

Ninth on my list is from Torque. This can be a cross-nation race movie filled with fast bikes, loopy stunts and death-defying jumps. Probably the most memorable scene is a wild race between two bikes, flipping, leaping and flying round a winding track.

Finally, tenth on my list is the traditional film Easy Rider, starring Peter Fonda and Dennis Hopper. This movie follows two motorcyclists as they journey throughout America, residing carefree and experiencing life to the fullest. The iconic image of Peter Fonda riding a chopper into the sunset is an iconic motorbike second.

These are my high ten best bike movie scenes of all time. They're all nice in their very own proper and each gives their own sort of thrills. From escaping Nazis to race across the nation, these are a few of the best scenes that bikes have been featured in. So get on the market and trip, and enjoy the journey!

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

황토벽돌 wghb.co.kr
주소 : 경기도 양평군 양동면 쌍학새마을1길 45
전화 : 031-773-2877~8

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 황토벽돌(주). All rights reserved.